The Eighth TripleA workshop for semantic fieldworkers will be held fully online, June 23–25, 2021, organized by the National University of Singapore. The TripleA workshop series provides a forum and community for the study of the semantics of understudied languages of Africa, Asia, Australia, and Oceania.
The conference program is now available here!
- Jens Hopperdietzel (Manchester)
- Natasha Korotkova (Konstanz)
- Augustina Owusu (Rutgers)
- Josh Phillips (Yale)
- Hooi Ling Soh (Minnesota)
- Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine, Henrison Hsieh, Meghan Lim, Zheng Shen
- Email email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to adopt the REIL Guidebook from the LSA Committee on Gender Equity in Linguistics